Newsletter 1 March 2019
Welcome to our Religious Education newsletter
The Holy Spirit is one of the Trinity.
The Holy Spirit came to earth to unite us with Jesus in our daily lives.
You could ask your child;
- What do you know about the Holy Spirit working in you?
- Do you know any of the titles or symbols of the Holy Spirit?
- When is a time that you have felt the Holy Spirit working in you to make a good choice or to use courage?
- Can you show me the sign of the cross saying the three parts of the Trinity? “In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”(Some children may even be able to say it in a different language!)
You can help your child with their RE by;
- Sharing Bible stories about the Holy Spirit
- Walking in the wind and remembering how it is like the Holy Spirit. (You cannot see it but you can feel it and see the effects of it.)
- Telling your child what you are doing to become more Christlike.
- Talking about the fruits of the Holy Spirit and how you can use them at home and at school . (Galatians 5:22-25
- Encouraging them to let the Holy Spirit work through them to make good choices and reach out to others.
- Be sure to tell them when you notice the Holy Spirit working in they when they show love, patience, kindness