Nau Mai Welcome to our Religious Education Newsletter
Each class is now beginning the Jesus Strand.
Jesus came to show people how to live and lead them to God.
He is present today through people, prayer, Scripture, Church and the Sacraments – above all in Eucharist.
You could ask your child;
- How is Jesus a good role model for us?
- How is Jesus our friend?
- How can we remember Jesus and what he has done for us?
Jesus said, “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28
You can help your child with their RE by;
- Getting them to share their learning from their R.E book if it comes home.
- Reading stories together from the New Testament about Jesus and his ministry.
- Taking your child to Mass and reinforcing that Jesus is present in the Eucharist
Ash Wednesday signals the beginning of Lent. This is a time for reflection and forgiveness.