where we provide our students with the skills and motivation for lifelong learning in a nurturing, Catholic environment.
Live by the Gospel values
- by fostering the experience of prayer and liturgy
- by valuing the identity of our school as Catholic
- by showing & growing our virtues everyday
- by the use of the school wide ‘Virtues Path to Positive Behaviour’ plan
- by showing kindness, respect, consideration and caring for self, others and the environment.
- by celebrating and embracing our cultural diversity
- By providing a supportive, inclusive, enriching learning environment which allows for cooperative and individual learning.
Become powerful learners and achieve personal excellence
- there is a sense of success and success is celebrated
- Teacher/student/peer conversations that enable students to reflect on their learning
- by providing opportunities to demonstrate and be actively involved in their learning
- through Formative practice
- teachers providing engaging learning experiences
- learning is centred in meaningful experiences with a wide range of challenging content
Be Confident, Creative, Life-long Learners
- through the use of technology to enhance learning
- by being flexible and resilient when faced with change in our world or daily life.
- by being critical and creative thinkers
- learning is valued as a partnership between home, school and the wider community